How To Setup Paystack on Magento 1
Our Paystack Module for Magento allows customers to buy your store products on checkout using their debit/credit cards or bank account details.
- A working Magento installation
- Go to the releases page at https://github.com/PaystackHQ/paystack-magento/releases and download the .tgz file of the latest release
- Login to your Store Admin
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Scroll to Direct package file upload and click Choose File. Choose the downloaded .tgz file
- On loading the .tgz file, click Upload. You will get a response as shown below.
- Your extension is now properly installed and ready for use.
- In the Magento Admin panel, navigate to the System > Configuration section and select Payment Methods from the Sales section of the left‐hand Configuration menu.
Paystack Inline Moduleand click the title to expand if not already expanded.
- Provide your Test keys and Live Keys as made available on the Paystack Dashboard.
- You may also change the title of the module specifying what you'd want your customers to see when choosing to pay via Paystack.
- Set your Webhook URL on your Paystack Dashboard to //your/magento/site/root/paystack/webhook/handler.