Requirements for enabling international card payments for your business
Requirements for enabling international payments for your Paystack Registered Business depends on the type of Business Registration document you have.
For Registered Businesses with Certificate of Incorporation (RC Number)
If your business was registered as an incorporation (i.e you have a Certificate of Incorporation), requirements to enable international payments are:
- Your complete CAC registration pack
- Identification of two of your company's directors
For Registered Businesses with Business Name certificate, CAC IT Number & all other business/organisation types
If your business or organisation is registered as:
- A business name
- A CAC IT
- A Corporative
- Any other registration type
Requirements to enable international payments are:
- BVN (Bank Verification Number) of the business owner.
- Personal identification of the business owner: This can be either an International passport, driver's licence or National ID