What is a Paystack Registered Business?
A Paystack Registered Business is an organisation that is duly registered with the appropriate regulatory body. These businesses are licensed to operate in their respective industries and function at a larger scale than unregistered businesses.
Also, Registered Businesses have access to all our features at Paystack, and have no collections limit.
What are the requirements for a Paystack Registered Business?
- A business registration document
- A corporate bank account
- The BVN information of any director/trustee affiliated with this business (for merchants in Nigeria)
What type of registration documents do we accept?
For business registered in Nigeria, we accept the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC)
- Certificate of Incorporated Trustees issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC_IT)
- Business Name Registration Certificate issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission or the State government (BN)
- Any other certificate that was used to open a corporate bank account (eg. Free Trade Zone Certificate, Letter of Authorization, etc)
What's the difference between a Registered and a Starter Business?
Registered Businesses are quite similar to Starter Businesses on Paystack and they share a number of features. However, the major differences are the requirements and a few features which are illustrated below: