Pay with Card
When you integrate Paystack, your customers can pay you with a debit or credit card from anywhere in the world.
Transaction charges on Pay with Card transactions
For local cards (cards issued by Nigerian banks)
- Charge per transaction is 1.5% + NGN 100
- The NGN 100 is waived for transactions below NGN 2,500. This means that for transactions below NGN 2,500 the charge will be 1.5% only
- Fees for local cards are capped at NGN 2,000 - this means no local transaction will be charged more than NGN 2000.
For international cards
- Charge per transaction is 3.9% + NGN 100
- The NGN 100 is waived for transactions below NGN 2,500.
Which cards can your customers use to pay you?
Your customers can pay you with any type of card, both local and international, such as Visa, Mastercard, and Verve.
Can international customers pay you with their internationally-issued cards?
Yes, customers abroad can pay you with their foreign cards if you have internationally payments enabled for your business. Learn more about international transactions on Paystack.