The Paystack Topup feature
The Top Up feature allows you to pay money into your Paystack Balance, for the purpose of using the Transfers feature to send it to another bank account. The Top Up feature is only available to Paystack Registered Businesses.
Important to Note
Paystack Starter Businesses do not have access to the Top Up feature on the Dashboard. If you wish to make use of the Top Up feature, you can upgrade your business to a Paystack Registered Business, where you're required to submit your business registration document by the CAC and your business corporate account. Click Here to upgrade your business now.
If your business requires funds to be sent out, this feature will be useful for you. A couple of use cases include:
- Lending companies that want to disburse loans.
- Savings or investment companies that want to pay their customers.
- Businesses that want to pay their partners for products or services.
- Businesses that want to pay their staff salaries etc.
Since your money is already with Paystack, it's very convenient to send it directly from us, rather than moving it to the bank first, then sending it to the recipient.
How to Top Up into your Paystack Balance
Go to the Transfers section of the Paystack Dashboard
- To the far right, you'll see a section called Available Balance
- Click the button labelled Topup Balance
- Enter the amount you want to top up and click the Topup button
- You'll be able to top up your balance using your card, directly from your bank account, through GTB USSD and the QR code option.
Important to Note
Please note that the minimum amount you can top up is NGN 100.
How much does it cost to Top Up into your Paystack Balance?
It's free to top up into your Paystack Balance!