Paystack Go Home Page
The Paystack Go Home page gives you a summary of how your business is doing today, this week, or this month.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly: This dropdown button gives you the option to switch to a Daily, Weekly or Monthly view of your business' financial information.
- Revenue: This shows how much money your customers have paid you on that day, week, or month.
- Next Payout: This lets you know how much is in your Paystack account and when it will be paid into the corporate bank account you have registered with us.
- Payments: Swiping right (shown by the arrow in the image above) will give you more information about your number of Payments. This tells you how many different payments you have received on that day, week, or month.
- Success rate: You can also track the success rates of your transactions. This is the percentage of valid transactions that Paystack charged successfully.