Paystack Go Invoices
Paystack Go allows you to send an invoice to customers straight from your mobile phone, which they can pay online with a few clicks or taps. You can also keep track of how much of your outstanding invoices have been paid, and who has (or hasn't) paid you so far.
Selecting the Invoices tab on your Paystack Go Dashboard takes you to a page that looks like the image below.
1. Due: This tells you the total value of the invoices you have requested from your customers that are yet to be paid. Tapping the Due tab lists the invoices due to you. When any invoice on the Due list is paid to you, it leaves the Due list and moves to the Paid list.
2. Paid: This tells you the total value of the invoices you requested from your customers that have been paid to you. Tapping the Paid tab lists the invoices that have already been paid to you.
3. New Invoice: This button allows you to create a new invoice. Clicking the new invoice button gives you two options of creating an invoice as shown in the image below.
Simple Payament Request
Selecting the 'Simple Payment Request' option should bring up a page like the image below, after you have specified the customer you want to send you payment request to.
1. Amount: This is where you input the amount you would like to request from your customer or client.
2. Description: This form field lets you type a brief description to your customer/client explaining the payment request.
3. Send Request: Click this button to send your request to your customer or client. After the request is sent, it is added to the 'Due' list on the main Invoices page.
Request with Invoice
Selecting the 'Request with Invoice' option should bring up a page like the image below, after you have specified the customer you want to send you payment request to. Use this option when you want to include a detailed invoice attachment to the request for payment.
1. Add Line Items: This allows you breakdown your payment request by listing or adding new line items to your invoice along with the amount of each item.
2. Set Tax & Due Date: This lets you set the Tax percentage you want to add to the invoice amount. Also you can set a Due Date you want the payment to be paid. This has the added advantage of sending reminders to your customers on the due date.
3. Subtotal: This is the total value of all the "Add Line Items" from number 1.
4. Total: This is the total value of the invoice, inclusive of the set Tax percentage from number 2 above.
5. Note: This is where you can leave a little note for your customer or client, inside the invoice.
6. Send Request: Click this button to send your request to your customer or client. After the request is sent, it is added to the 'Due' list on the main Invoices page.